Sunday, July 27, 2008

One more week to go!!!

The last month has been a very full one! We've officially moved into an AMAZING new apartment on campus! We have beautiful wood floors, an incredible view, much more privacy and peace and quiet than our old apartment had and we just feel so blessed to be living here now!

Here's a picture of our little set up. We sit on our couch and look out the big sliding glass doors that overlook the campus and the mountain! And the best part...we have two stories to ourselves and no students overhead! YAY!!!!!



Here are a couple pictures of our view...



Along with moving, we've had a chance to spend some extra time with friends and family! We had a blast having our dear friends Courtney and Adam and their little girl Annabelle out to Scott's parent's place on Lake George.

Annabelle is a little snugglebug!


Me and Court enjoying the beautiful lake...


The Maggs!


A classic...


I was a bit nervous that my extra weight might break the hammock...but we survived!


Playing Backgammon on the dock at Lake George...


The three of us!


Last week, Scott and I hiked the mountain!


Being silly...


38 weeks!


My sister and me with our hubbies at a family gathering...


We went back to Lake George for a final visit before little JoJo arrives last week.


Although the sun is setting on one era of our lives, we are so excited to face the future together and see all that God has in store for us and our growing family!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey! You're gonna pop! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Linds, that's such a beautiful post! Great pics! Can't wait to meet this little guy! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Linds, what a great post, and beautiful pictures! You are SUCH a radiant and beautiful pregnant woman! It made me cry just looking at these pictures of you. I heard I missed a great visit with Aunt Kathy last night. I want to hear all about it.
love,
Caren

Anonymous said...

Linds, You look great! Can't believe your little guy is almost here! looks like you have been enjoying "your wait". Your house looks beautiful and I cant wait to see more from the inside :) love you!
-Jen

Erin said...

You looked so beautiful and active during your pregnancy! I just saw you gave birth on Caren's blog! Congratulations! It's so amazing. My little boy is now 8 weeks old. It goes so fast! Congratulations again! Erin (hinkley)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...