Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

So, I originally wrote this blog on Thanksgiving Day, but for some reason it didn't get posted until now. Oops! Oh well, it's always good to remember the things we are thankful for!


Some of the things I am thankful for today:

- My incredible, loving, husband and my beautiful, healthy baby boy


- Pumpkin Pie and Vanilla Ice Cream

- My Mom and Daddy


- Fires in the fireplace


- The opportunity for me to stay home with Camden

- Turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes

- Ellen and...
















Jon & Kate Plus Eight











- Our cute little apartment up on the hill

- Best friends

- My sister and her family


- The ability that I once had to play soccer and basketball (we'll see if I ever do that again!)

- Afternoon naps curled up with Camden


- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX_xi8Db--A

- Peter Christians Tavern


- The health of my friends and family

This is a very short, and very random, list but I really do have so much to be thankful for at this time in my life...I am very blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Lindser! I'm thankful for you and Cam-man too! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey LB!!

Great post and great pictures too. Lovin' you lots from across the street.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Great photos, great post! Makes me burst just to see you 3 so happy!
Love, mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...