Here is a picture of Scott and Nick after the ceremony...
Camden was such a trooper the whole morning! Here is is playing during graduation...
But by the end of the day, he was passed out...
Scott mingling with some families following graduation...
A bunch of kids wore their swim suits under their graduation gown and as soon as the recessional ended they ripped off their gowns and jumped in the pond! It was a pretty funny sight...
A couple of my advisees were graduating as well. Here I am with Alice...
...and this is me with Trilbey and Hannah (who is entering her senior year).
Blair - a neighbor and friend who I have known since she was born - graduated as well! I'll miss her!
And here is Scott with his favorite niece, Clara...
It is so hard to believe that we have already been here for three years! We had a great year this year! Scott finished his Master's Degree through Michigan State, had a smooth transition into classroom teaching from one-on-one tutoring and was able to continue to be an amazing husband and father! I transitioned out of fulltime teaching and coaching to being a mommy, and although I miss some of the relationships I had with the kids, it is TOTALLY worth it! I love being home and feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be with Camden every day. We are excited for summer vacation and look forward to many adventures for the three of us!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update on our life sweetheart!
Great post Linds! I love the pics! I can't believe you've been at PA for 3 years either... Wow, time flies!
Post a Comment