Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Adventures

We have had such a busy fall, but have still made sure to squeeze in lots of fun and family time together. I haven't posted many pictures recently, so this is our catch-up post with pictures from the last month. Enjoy!

Camden loves playing football...

...and helping Daddy with the yardwork!

Our green tomatoes that never turned red...

Camden's favorite spot in the house. He always brings books over and plops himself on the first step of the stairs.

He always has fun reading with Bepa...


...and hanging out with his cousin Clara...

Raking the leaves...



We had a blast spending a sunny afternoon at Musterfield Farm Harvest Day...Camden's favorite part was the hay ride!



Love this one...

My sister and her husband and daughter came on the hay ride with us!

Cousins...

Goofing off with Daddy...


We had a blast spending the day with Scott's brother Brian and his girlfriend Sarah last weekend in Portland, ME.

One of Camden's favorite things to do is run down hills. Lucky for him, we live at the top of a pretty big one!

He'll run all the way to the bottom of this if we let him!

Camden and his friend, Jordan reading a book at Jords' house...

Scott's birthday cake that I made for him (I was pretty proud of myself!)...

Our toy corner gets pretty messy! We have to clean up all these pieces multiple times a day (Scott's favorite activity!) :)

We have been enjoying tons of hand-me-down clothes from the family I used to babysit in college. We just pulled a new box out of storage and it was like Christmas morning! So many adorable outfits from places like REI and Patagonia! We feel so blessed by their generosity. It's pretty funny to see Camden wearing the same clothes that Willy used to wear when I babysat him during/after college. Here's Camden this morning...

And here's a picture of Scott with Willy wearing the same jacket in the fall of 2004...


Happy boy in his highchair...


Thank you for all your comments, kind words and prayers following my last post. We are doing very well and are thankful for such wonderful friends and family.

2 comments:

Cindy Benson said...

Great post, Linds! Love the pic of Willy right after the one of Camden wearing the same outfit. Amazing! Great shots all around...Such a cutie!

Sweet Mess said...

Your photos allow me to make belive I am there seeing Camden experience the joys of fall~thanks!

Caren redirected me to your blog again since my link didn't work anymore... I am so sorry to hear about your loss a few weeks ago. I imagine that it must be incredibly painful, and heartbreaking... It sounds like you are giving yourself and your family space to grieve which seems healthy. I wish I could be there to give you a hug.
XOXO Kelcey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...