Camden checking out his new rocking horse from Nan and Pop!
The highlight of Camden's weekend was helping Pop build fires in the fireplace...it was pretty adorable!
Helping carry the logs in...
He now makes grunting noises when he tries to pick up heavy things...so cute!
Cuddling with Pop...
My mom and dad enjoying the festivities...
Jeff carving the turkey...
All the family together (minus my mom who was taking the picture, and Brian and Sarah who joined us the next day)

Our little family in front of the Allenby's home in Vermont...

On Friday we celebrated Steve and Brian's Birthdays with a delicious chocolate cake (well, since I don't like chocolate, I enjoyed leftover pumpkin pie...but everyone else said this cake was delicious)!
We had a blast playing Wii (Steve's birthday present this year). Here I am showing off my mad bowling skills! :)
Enjoying a Wii tournament after Camden was in bed for the night. It almost felt like our pre-baby days!
We also had a blast playing cards around the fire...although Ashley kicked our butts in "Set" every time...
Camden had lots of quality time with Nan...
Playing with Aunt Sarah...
The whole Allenby family...
On Saturday, we all took our annual trip to cut down Nan and Pop's Christmas tree at a beautiful Vermont tree farm. One of the highlights of our Thanksgiving trip every year...
Camden was loving life!
Mama and the best little boy in the world!
Father and son...
Soooo happy!
Brian and Sarah!
Love it!
Camden was exhausted after a wonderful weekend...
This is random...but I have been addicted to the Twilight series...I started it about three years later than the rest of the world, but I can't put it down! I'm reading New Moon now!
No comments:
Post a Comment