Come on Baby Goose! We're ready to meet you!!! I'm sitting here on the couch, watching you move inside my belly like crazy and wondering when you're going to arrive. Tomorrow is your due date (and Bepa's birthday). It would mean a lot to me if you showed up right on time, but even if you don't I know your timing will be perfect.
Your room is all ready for you, which kind of makes me laugh because you will likely be sleeping in our room for the first 10-12 months of your life, but who knows, maybe you'll want your own space more than your brothers did and want to get settled in your little room sooner rather than later. I can't wait to hold you and kiss you and love on you for the rest of your life. See you soon, Little One!
Don't worry, we'll replace the pictures of Micah with precious little newborn pictures of you! :)
Soooo different than your brothers clothes!
We had to squeeze a twin bed in here for Daddy for the nights when all you want to do is stay awake with Mama and nurse. Daddy needs to sleep a little bit so he can wake up with your brothers at 5:30 every morning and let us sleep in!
We're ready Baby Goose! Are you?!?!


3 comments:
so darn cute! can't wait to "meet" her!
I can't wait - esp. after seeing all those CUTE girl clothes! Missed you tonight, darn it :(
I think she's almost ready...just a little more time in the oven! p.s. where did you get those cute chalkboard-esque pictures? Adorable!
Post a Comment