So, I know I've been majorly slacking this summer, but I have a good excuse! Downton Abbey has been taking ALL of my free time in the evenings. Scott and I started with the first season a month or so ago and we've been trying to finish up the third season before his school commitments start up next week! It's been a total time suck - but an amazing one! I'm in love with that show and really enjoying having something to watch together in the evenings. The next few blog posts will likely be some catch-up posts of some of our summer adventures. In early July, we headed to Cape Cod for a couple days to enjoy the ocean and visit with my Grandparents. My Mom came along with us and we had a blast visiting all the beaches and spending time together as a family. Here are some of my favorite pictures from our visit...Sadie and her Great Grandma Sylvia...
I can't believe how much older she's already looking. These pictures were over a month and a half ago!
Love him!
Ami and Camden way out at Skaket Beach!
Love this one...
What a fun summer we've had! More posts to come soon! Gotta go watch Downton! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment