Thursday, April 16, 2009

All In A Day's Work!

Camden and I just have so much fun together! I feel so incredibly blessed to be home with him and not have to put him in daycare! We have really been enjoying this spring - the weather is getting warmer (finally!) and Scott has the season off of coaching so we have been having lots of afternoon adventures together. Although we work very hard at our job in a boarding school, we are so lucky to be able to eat lunch together everyday and often have some down time as a family in between classes and other commitments.

We had such a blast together on Tuesday! Here are some pictures from our day!

We recently bought Camden a little baby swing and he loves it! So cute!

Walking around the yard with Mama...

Daddy loves his little boy!

In the jogging stroller on the Rail Trail!

After going for a long walk (well, I walked and Scott ran) we stopped by the barn on campus to check in on the sheep! Camden was fascinated.

The sheep were getting sheared the next day, so they looked a little funny...

In the Barn...

A little lamb was born just a week ago and was SO cute!

Looking at the baby lamb...

It was a pretty wonderful day of "work" for us!

2 comments:

brianahutch said...

too cute! you remind me why I want to wait to have kids until I don't have to work!! can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Erin said...

They are so fun! I am glad you get to stay home too. I am also loving it. Proctor is the perfect place to raise kids :-) Corbin was waving at Camden, it was so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...