
Camden has officially moved out of his infant carseat and into the seat that he'll be in for the next few years! He now sits up much straighter and can see out the window better.

I will definitely miss using the travel system and clicking his carseat in and out of the car and his stroller, but I think we'll get used to the new seat in time. Camden is always SO GOOD in the car (which is such a blessing), and we're hoping that he'll continue to enjoy the ride despite a slight change in environment.

Doesn't he look like such a big boy?!?!?!
4 comments:
Sure does sweetie!
He looks so cute! Corbin loves his new car seat (looks like it might even be the same one:-). He likes that he can see better. I do miss being able to transfer him if he is asleep but other than that, it's great!
Lindsey, I am so glad you found me! Camden is adorable! I cannot belive how long it has been since Mark and I have seen you guys. I look forward to "following" you on your blog.
Oh, wow! He looks so grown up, I can hardly stand it! He does look like he's enjoying the ride.
Post a Comment