Sometimes I still can't believe I'm a mother! The last nine months have flown by and every day is more wonderful than the day before. I am so blessed in so many ways. I have an incredible husband who is the best daddy in the world, a beautiful, healthy baby boy who is the love of our lives, an amazing mom and dad of my own who live just down the hill from us and have shown unconditional love and support throughout my life and wonderful in-laws who did a perfect job raising their son and who have accepted me into their family as a daughter. My older sister and her family are across town and she has been a wealth of knowledge and an incredible support to me during my first year as a mom. I'm not sure I could be more blessed. Thank you to all of you for being such an important part of our lives!
My mom and me when I was a little girl...

In awe of our little boy on his first day of life...
Grandma Sylvia and me at my baby shower. I come from a long line of strong women and great mothers (and grandmothers)!
We had a wonderful family gathering yesterday with the Bensons/Swansons and the Allenbys! We are so lucky that our families love eachother!
Here is the whole crew (minus my mom who was taking the picture) at lunch...

Camden with his Nan...

My Mom, Caren and me with our little ones (Camden was passed out in the Ergo)...

Scott and his Mom, Nancy...

Our little family...

This photo was taken last year on Mother's Day (I was very pregnant...)! Amazing how much life can change in just one year!
I love being a mommy...
3 comments:
Love you - thanks for being such a wonderful mother to our baby boy!
Ok. That is too weird. I also got to sleep in when Adam took Corbin and then woke up to home made cinnamon rolls in the oven, a card, and a gift certificate for a massage! Ha! Happy First Mother's Day. I am glad you had a good first one too :-)
mgggfjhmh
hfgkhmhjfhkhgjkghgkhflhgjlghhmk
,bvgmkhghkgmh gjfgkmkbhfld;fhmhjggkjhhhhfgjglmh
"Happy Mother's Day, Aunt Lindsey! You're my special aunt and I love you!"
jgfgjifgifjdgjg
mgoigjgidfgjdg
gidfgdjgidfgi
gjkgm
Post a Comment