Last spring Scott and I used to walk across campus and look longingly up the hill to Johnson House. We were waiting to hear if we were going to be able to move out of our current dorm, and if so, where we would be moving to! Johnson was by far our first choice. It is set back up against the woods, is private, has incredible views and has beautiful blossoming trees in the front yard. We were thrilled to hear that we got our choice and moved into Johnson just weeks before Camden's arrival. We are certainly enjoying every aspect of our new home this year, and have been thrilled to watch our trees come to life this spring! Here are a few pictures. They don't nearly capture the beauty, but you get the idea!

Our grass is COVERED with petals. It looks like snow!


Here are some pictures of the little guy! We just had his 9 month appointment and he is healthy and developing beautifully!

Finding his balance!

Camden weighs 21 pounds and 2.5 ounces (55th percentile) and is 30 inches long (95 percentile)!


Camden showed off for our pediatrician - showing her his walking skills, clapping and waving at her! She was quite impressed!

2 comments:
You sure did make a cute little man! Great blog sweetheart - thanks for chronicling our life for us!
This trees are incredible! I guess I haven't been to your house in a few weeks! And I'm so proud of my nephew growing up! What a big boy too!
Post a Comment