Scott and I celebrated our third anniversary on Wednesday, June 17th. We had a wonderful day together! We hiked Mt. Kearsarge for the first time with Camden, brought the little guy to the lake in the afternoon and went out for a nice, quiet (haha) dinner as a family. It wasn't exactly the romantic dinner that many people hope for on their anniversary. Instead we took turns walking Camden around the dining room showing him all the cool stuff hanging on the walls. When we tried to put him in his little high chair, he kept "talking" really loudly and excitedly. Although this is not your "typical" anniversary date, I wouldn't have had it any other way. Scott and I are happiest when we are together as a family of three.
Here are some pictures of our wedding day in 2006...




Here are some pictures from our hike...
Scott with Camden in the hiking backpack (unfortunately, Camden didn't like this pack and ended up in the Ergo on my back for most of the hike...)



Camden is really into pointing right now...




I feel so blessed to have Scott in my life. He is an amazing husband AND father! He makes me laugh every day, encourages me, pushes me to be a better person and helps me grow in my relationship with God. These have been the best three years of my life and I know we have many, many MANY more down the road together!
Happy Anniversary!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you too! I am just as fortunate...
Wonderful, Linds! Your joy in life comes right through your writing! So happy for you two (three!). Love, mom
Oh, what a great anniversary tribute! I'm sorry that we missed you anniversary, but happy celebrations, belatedly! Great pics of a great day!
Post a Comment