Saturday, June 18, 2011

BBQ

After a long day of working at the house (Joey D came up to help us which was SOOO fun!), we headed up to Nan and Pop's house for an early Father's Day BBQ.  It was a beautiful evening and we all had a great time relaxing and playing in their wonderful yard, eating a yummy dinner in their screen house and checking out their sailboat and a communally shared 100 year old electric boat which are both mored at a neighbor's house on the lake.  After we got the kids to bed, Scott and I enjoyed fresh strawberry shortcake and watched The King's Speech (excellent movie!!!) together. It was the perfect ending to a productive day! 
 Yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you! We're having a great time in ME, but I'm glad to know that you're having a great time at home. Hopefully Clara and I can stop by and see you guys tomorrow afternoon briefly. I'm glad you had such a great day and that you got to watch the King's Speech! Sooooo good!

conveyableflow said...

those shots of you and micah are so darn adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...