Little Miss Clara turned six years old this week! I remember the day she was born as if it was yesterday. I was babysitting down on the North Shore and got an intense message from my brother-in-law saying that Caren was heading into the hospital for an emergency c-section. Caren had an infection in her uterus so little Clara was brought into the world two months premature. Hard to believe that was six years ago. That little, tiny, helpless, infant in the NICU has grown into an incredible, smart, funny six (going on 16) year old. She is Camden's best friend and we love her so much! Happy Birthday, Clara!
We had a small party to celebrate tonight with some friends and neighbors.
Helping Ami ice the cake...
Cousins...
Singing Happy Birthday and snuggling with "Uncle Stu"
Some of the kids at the party...
Happy Birthday, Clara!!! (Playing in the river together a few days ago)

5 comments:
Aww, what a great post Linds! That one of her blowing out the candles is amazing! Thanks for helping us celebrate, and we're looking forward to celebrating YOU tomorrow! xoxo
so cute!!! I can hardly believe she is six. crazy!!!
(you take amazing photos Lindsey!)
Love it! Thanks for the great pics! They sure are going to miss each other!
sooooooo sweet! and is it your birthday soon???? And ahh.... we still need to hang out.
Happy birthday! I love that Clara. And your house projects sound like A LOT! What a busy summer...can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment