Monday, November 21, 2011

Texas Forever

Ok, you can start making fun of me now.  Seriously, I'm crushed.  It's the end of an era.  Scott and I just finished our final episode of Friday Night Lights last night and I'm SO sad that it's over!  We had never seen the show when it was actually airing on television, but we had a number of friends recommend it and we decided to give it a try.  We were both immediately addicted and flew through all five seasons in just 2.5 months!  I feel like I know these people.  I mean, seriously, Coach and Tami are my heroes.  I LOVE them.  And the Riggins boys and Matt and Jules and Tyra and Landry and...

I have to say that I missed the original cast as they started graduating and moving on, yet I somehow made room in my heart for the new characters as well.

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

I will miss you FNL.  You were so good to me!  
Image

4 comments:

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

you are so funny. as is the ad for FNL - all the girls have pouty faces!

jill egan said...

LOVE!!!! Mike and I are still having withdrawals on Friday nights. Something is missing. I don't think I've ever loved a show like I did FNL.

I'm so glad that you and Scott liked it!

Amy Mak said...

Hahahaha! Wait, I think I'm laughing at myself too...:) I feel for you. I felt the same way. I'm still going through withdrawel. Texas forever!

Jen Muller said...

Ohhh FNL how I love you...........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...