Checking out the animals with Uncle Brian...
Ice cream!
Today we went to church and then met both sets of our parents at White Park in Concord. I had never been to this park and I totally feel like I've been missing out on a great place to take the kids! They have a huge playground, a big pond, lots of trails. It was wonderful. My Dad got a 1/2 day pass to leave his rehab facility and it was so nice to let him enjoy the fresh air and watch the grandkids play.
Camden had lots of fun with Ami...
Swinging with my boy. Isn't this what motherhood is all about?!?!
My parents and Pop waiting on the other side of the pond for us...
An attempt at a Mother's Day photo!I love you, Mom!
I love my family.
Camden wanted to help me push Bepa...it was pretty precious!
We had a wonderful weekend and I feel so incredibly blessed by both of the Moms I have in my life. Love you guys! (Caren - we missed you!)
2 comments:
Great shots, Linds! So glad we got to meet up at the park! I love our family too!
We've been to White Park many, many times...we need to go together! So glad you could be with your family this weekend and your dad could get out for awhile. And WOW. You look SO much like your mother - what a compliment! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment