Monday, September 24, 2012

We Love Fall

Scott had his first Saturday morning off from teaching/coaching in about a month last weekend and we just had to get outside and do something fun together as a family.  We decided to bring the boys apple picking at Carter Hill Orchard.  I'd never been to this particular orchard before, and we had a great time exploring, playing with all the toys, picking apples and, of course, eating cider donuts!  Yummy!
 Camden was a very good apple picker!
 I know it's blurry...but too cute not to post it!
 I'm not sure why I still attempt to get pictures with these two goons.  They never turn out well!
 Oh well, good picture or not, I still love 'em to pieces! 
 Watching them make the donuts in the farm stand.  We bought a little bag of six and they were still warm.  They didn't last long. 
 I had been craving one of these for about 3 weeks...This was delicious, but it certainly didn't satisfy my craving!  I want more!
Happy Fall, Ya'll!

1 comment:

Amy Mak said...

My mouth is now watering...need a donut! I love fall too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...