Last week I picked Camden up at preschool, encouraged him and Micah to sleep in the car for a bit on the way home, swung into campus to pick up Scott and we took the kids on a little hiking adventure followed by a late lunch at Pizza Chef and ice cream at our favorite shop, Arctic Dreams. Usually our weekdays are very routine - our morning activities (school 3x a week for Camden or just free play or local adventures on the other days) are always followed by lunch, naps, playing outside, dinner at the dining hall, bedtime routine. Mixing it up with a surprise outing thrilled the kids and we were excited to spend some time as a family in the middle of this very busy life we lead. It was a chilly, overcast day - as most of our days this spring have been - but it didn't dampen our spirits. Here are some pictures from our hike...
Look at these two cuties...
I love my boys...
Big girl didn't want to be carried!
my heart...
A favorite...
He's getting SO big...
I love how they're all holding on to Scott for support. He's our rock (cheesy, yes....but so true)!
Mikey got tired and wanted a ride! This Ergo was the best purchase we ever made!
"Mama - take my picture by this tree!"
Such a good daddy...
Airplane boys!
I didn't take any pictures of the ice cream and pizza portion of our afternoon, but trust me...it was delicious! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment