I cleaned out my office in the Social Science department and brought all my books and papers home. Scott will be replacing me in the department, teaching US History and Economics next year!
It was kind of sad bringing all my materials home!
32 weeks along...
My Mom, sister and family friend, Peg, threw me a wonderful baby shower at Peg's house. It was so fun to be surrounded by so many special women in my life.
Grandma Sylvia and me...(soon she'll have her first great-grandson! Doesn't she look amazing for being a great-grandmother?!?!?!)
Some of "my girls" (my students and advisees from Proctor) came to the shower as well! It was so fun to have them there!
Clara had lots of fun!
Scott made a brief appearance at the end! :)
Last week Scott and I had a fun opportunity to spend a few days in Maine with my parents and his parents! We had so much fun and feel very blessed that our families get along so well together!
This is my great grandmother's house in Castine, Maine. My mom has been going up to this house every summer since she was little and I've only missed one or two summers in my lifetime as well. Even if it's just for a few days, it's fun to get up there.
33 weeks!
My mom loves how small she looks next to me these days!
Scott and me on a boat ride...
Scott and Dad A in the kayak...
Dad A and Scott returning from their kayak adventure...
Two years of wedded bliss!
Me and Bepa! (That's what JoJo is going to call his grandpa).
Family game of Croquet!
Scott's first Father's Day!!!!!
Mom and Dad A gave him a navy polo shirt and a matching one for baby JoJo! SO CUTE!
Over the last few years Scott and I have really enjoyed playing tennis together. Despite being 34 weeks pregnant, I got on my little tennis skirt and we had a blast playing together.
An action shot...
I love my hubby (although he was kind of sad here because I had just beaten him)!
3 comments:
Wow! I'm so impressed you were playing tennis!!! You look simply amazing. Enjoy every moment of quiet time you get ;)
Yay Lindsay! It's almost the end! I love the tennis picture too. I beat Sara D. at badmitton one week before I gave birth. I can't wait for you to be a mom. It's 99% fun!
Post a Comment