Camden even made Daddy a Valentine's Day card!
He loves chewing on his fingers!
Scott made fun of me all day because I actually took the time to make a Valentine's Day card for myself "from" Camden! I think it's cute!
How could this smile not brighten my day?!?!
Scott was very sad that he didn't have the opportunity to get off campus in the last couple days to buy me flowers, so he brought Camden downstairs early this morning and let me sleep for an extra hour (an amazing gift!) and made these beautiful roses! :) Pretty darn cute if you ask me.
My two Valentines! No flowers or jewelry could compare to these two precious gifts in my life. (Although I am excited for my upcoming massage that Scott got me!)
Hope you all had special days as well!
1 comment:
Okay wow...he is really like the cutest baby ever. And the roses Scott made? That is just about the cutest thing ever. Your life is filled with cuteness. Lucky you. :)
Post a Comment