The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays! Our little town of Andover transforms into a bustling hub of activity! People from all the surrounding towns gather in our little village for a big flea market, games, yummy greasy food and a parade. At night, Andover has the best fireworks around (although I missed them this year as Camden woke up crying at the first big boom. I sat in his dark room holding him close and didn't even feel like I was missing anything. There is something about having your own little baby that makes everything else in the world much less important.)
This year, Nancy and Steve joined us for part of the day and then Scott, Camden and I joined my family for a late afternoon BBQ. It was, as always, a fun-filled day!
Waiting for the parade to start...

Sitting with Dada...

Yummy Candy!

Posing in front of the famous Andover One Wheelers (which I used to be a part of when I was in elementary school)...

Camden walking at my parents' house...

Our happy little family...
Check out
this Chuck's Corner page (on Proctor's Website) about the big events in Andover. It definitely gives you a sense of small town America!
No comments:
Post a Comment