Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Allenby Vacation

We were lucky enough to enjoy a week on Lake Sunapee with Scott's parents and two brothers, Jeff and Brian, and Brian's girlfriend Sarah this past week. Despite the fact that it rained almost every day, we had a blast playing games on the porch, watching Camden explore his new surroundings and kayaking, sailing and swimming in between the storms. The house they rented is just 30 minutes from our home, so we went over early each morning and came home to put Camden to sleep in his own crib. It worked out really well and we had a blast with the fam! One night we had my parents and sister's family over for dinner. It is always fun to have both families all together! Here are some pictures from our week!














I know all these pictures that I posted make it look like we had a beautiful week...but I promise it rained almost the entire time. Here's a picture of what it was really like:

We're looking forward to another few days with the Allenbys on Lake George next week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...