Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun!

What a wonderful week we had this week! Camden and I kept busy with playdates, visits with family, playing in the snow and swimming! Scott and I also gave Camden his first haircut! It was getting really long and we just trimmed it a little in the back and over his ears so it isn't so stringy. We both agree that it definitely looks much better now. Here are some pictures from our fun week!

This picture of Camden was taken on Christmas morning and kind of shows how long his hair was getting...

Here is his new haircut!

Camden sat perfectly still watching Sesame Street songs on my computer while we took the scissors to his head!

Playdate with Jordan! Jords lives in the dorm next to us on campus so we have lots of impromptu playdates in the afternoons when either his mom or I are going insane and need some company!

Camden checking out the mini-snowman we made together!

A pretty view of the mountain from our front yard...

Love this face...

Dancing with Pop during their visit from Vermont on Tuesday...

We had our second playdate with Camden's new friend, Henry, on Wednesday. Scott was able to come home for about 20 minutes while Henry was here and he entertained the kids while Heather and I ate apple crisp and ice cream in the kitchen! :) What an amazing husband I have!

He's pretty good at juggling two!

Camden in the locker room before our swim class on Thursday...

Linden and Camden together (it's hard to get them to stand still long enough for them both to be in the same shot)!

A chilly mommy and baby after class! Brrrr!

We had a great time playing with Ami and Clara on Friday over at Ami and Bepa's house...

Love him!

Cousins...

We have another exciting week ahead. Students leave campus from Thursday - Monday for a long weekend and we are looking forward to a quiet dorm! YAHOO! We're planning on an adventure to the New England Aquarium with Camden during one of our days off! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Great blog wifey! Thanks for continuing to document our little man's life with us!

Caren said...

Awww! I love it! I can't get over how old Clara looks in that last picture. And Camden looks so grown up with his new 'do! A trip to the Aquarium sounds fabulous... Yeah for today! We had so much fun babysitting!
love,
c

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...