
So the word is officially out...We are so thrilled to announce that we are expecting another baby in September!! Camden is going to be a big brother! We found out we were pregnant in mid-January, but wanted to be extra cautious and enjoy the privacy of that special time together, especially following the miscarriage we experienced in September. People have asked me if I've been nervous every day of this pregnancy after what I went through this fall, and I have to say that once we passed the point we had been when we lost our last baby I have felt pretty confident.
During the short weeks that we knew of our pregnancy with our second baby I had been super hesitant and nervous. I was constantly checking for spotting and was almost not surprised when it happened. This time around, I've felt differently...nervous, yes, but not living in fear.

I am now 12 weeks along and we just heard our baby's heartbeat yesterday for the first time. It was beating fast and strong at 160 beats per minute and our midwife assured us that everything looks great! I'm already beginning to show! MUCH earlier than I did with Camden, but I know that is normal. Don't worry...I'll be posting belly pictures along the way! :)

We are already talking to Camden about his little brother or sister and he gives my belly kisses every day. He is fascinated by a book we have that has photographs of what the fetus looks like at each stage of pregnancy and he loves to look at the picture of the 12 week baby and point to Mama's belly!
Thank you for your prayers as we continue through this pregnancy. We couldn't be more thrilled and feel so blessed to be able to give this child a loving home.
2 comments:
We love you guys, and love this new little one already! Have a great time in FL!!!
hugs,
C
Congratulations but also, that picture of you with Camden and the "stick" is AY-MAY-ZING. Hahaha:)
Post a Comment