Building a snowman with Daddy...
A walk around campus...
Our dorm is heated by wood and Scott has the joy of loading the furnace multiple times a day to make sure we stay toasty warm. Camden LOVES helping him out...
He's a good helper...
My handsome hubby...
"Camden, say cheese!!!" so here he is smiling and doing his sign language for "cheese"(the kind he eats!) So cute!
Teamwork...
On Saturday our friends Joey, Anna and Brad came up to watch Scott's basketball game and hang out with us for the evening. It's always so fun to see good friends and makes us miss living closer to so many of our best college friends. Although Joey put forth his best effort, Camden was scared of him, but loved his girlfriend, Anna. Here are Camden and Anna reading a good book together...
Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day! The sun was shining, the sky was bright blue, the temperature almost reached 50 degrees and the kids all cleared out of campus! Yahoo!! Scott was busy giving a test in the morning and sitting in faculty meeting all afternoon, but that didn't stop Camden and me from having lots of adventures outside. I went for a long walk pushing him in the stroller and then when we got home we played outside for another 45 minutes. Here are some fun pictures from the day
Are those buds I see on the tree?
Having fun with Mommy...
Camden is obsessed with airplanes right now, which is kind of fun since we'll be boarding one a week from tomorrow! WOOHOO!!!
Camden has gone pee-pee on the potty twice now! Pretty exciting! He's really cute and tells us when he wants to give it a try. Here he is practicing tonight...
Yahoo! We are on...

4 comments:
Yay for vacation!! Great post!! I miss him!!
Love, mom
Yay for vacation! Great post! I miss him!!
Love, mom
Oops, I thought the first one didn't go through. Sorry about that!
Great post, Linds! I love the collage you did, and that picture of you with him on the potty looks so much like Mom to me. We'll miss you when you're away, but have so much fun!
xoxo,
c
Post a Comment