There are thousands of things that make Scott an amazing Daddy (and husband!), but here are a few of my favorite things that he does...
~ Even though Scott has a full-time(+) job, he is always willing to help with night waking, and we ALL know that Camden isn't a good sleeper.
~ Since getting pregnant, he even encourages me sleep in the guest room occasionally so that I don't wake up when Camden does and I can get a really good night's sleep!
~ He loves to wrestle with Camden and doesn't mind when Camden sits on his head - even with a poopy diaper (OK...sometimes he doesn't like that...).
~ He can make Camden laugh like no one else.
~ He almost always takes care of Camden when we are having lunch or dinner together and cuts up Camden's food and shares his own food with him allowing me a little peace and quiet during meal times! It's really so wonderful!
~ He is very patient and doesn't mind coloring or reading books or building with blocks with Camden for hours on end.
~ He loves to play outside with Camden - trying to catch fish or frogs in the pond, showing Camden how to water the garden or pushing him on the swing.
~ I often end up changing the poopy diapers (although he's not afraid to!), which leaves Scott the lovely job of swishing the cloth diaper around in the toilet to clean it off while I finish up with Camden ... what a good guy!
~ Although I do my best to keep the house neat and organized (I really do!) Scott usually initiates the major cleaning and more often than not ends up folding the laundry since it is possibly my least favorite chore.
~ He's sitting next to me on the couch right now (not knowing what I'm typing) with his hand on my belly feeling the baby kick. That makes him a good daddy!
I LOVE YOU, SCOTT!!!!!!
3 comments:
love you too!
Awww...you guys are awesome together, and yes, Linds, you landed yourself a great guy (when you finally gave in!)! Scott, thanks for all you do for Linds and Camden. You are a great dad and it's the most important thing in the world. Love you both, mom
What a great post Linds! And yes, Scott is a super dad and hubby! I'm so glad to know that my sister is with such an incredible guy. Love you all!
Caren
Post a Comment