I've been working on burning our home movies onto DVD's the last few days and these two clips are just from the last few weeks. Camden keeps us on our toes and makes us laugh every day! Sorry to those of you who may have already seen these on Facebook tonight...we have family and friends who don't have facebook (shocking...I know...) and wanted to see them on here! Enjoy!
Camden LOVES to help out with housework. He likes to sweep, wants desperately to help cook (which I occassionaly give in to), points out the lady bugs to suck up when we're vacuuming (yes, our house is still infested with lady bugs...). He also loves to help with laundry. He pulls it all out of the drier and shakes it out. When we're folding it, he picks up each piece of clothing and states "Mama, Dada or Bubba" to make sure we know who's laundry it is - it's pretty funny to watch him sort the laundry at such a young age! Hopefully he'll like helping this much when he's 15 - I'm not counting on it!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh - Camden shaking out the laundry is SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment