We are finally starting to get into a bit of a routine! After feeling cooped up for the first week after Micah's birth, I was ready to get outside last weekend. I felt like I was missing fall - and it has been a beautiful one this year. I had REALLY wanted to go to Gordon's Homecoming last Saturday, but being 9 days postpartum, sick with mastitis and husbandless as he had to work it just wasn't practical. But it was SUCH a beautiful day and I just had to get out. I convinced my Dad to come with me and the boys and we went to a neighboring prep school to watch Scott's soccer game. It felt great to breath in the fresh air, but recovering from birth is not easy and I was pretty tired after our outing. Here are a few pictures from my first adventure out...
On Sunday, Scott and I wanted to enjoy the perfect fall day. We brought Camden and Micah to one of our favorite places - Beech Hill Farm. Camden loved looking at the cows, goats, peacocks, pigs and donkeys and of course we ALL loved the delicious huge servings of ice cream!
I've been LOVING my moby wrap! Micah falls sound asleep within minutes everytime he snuggles up in there!
Camden playing baseball with his buddy, Jordan...
We're loving life, although I'm ready for my body to return to normal! Still recovering and can't wait for the day when I can go out on a nice long walk without pain!
On another note, today was Scott's Birthday! There may be another post dedicated to that in a couple days! But for now, Happy Birthday hubby! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I remember wanting to get out so much earlier this time around, glad to hear you could do it. Bummer about the mastitis, no fun. I had thrush which is also no fun. What a cutie you have though!
Love the pictures. And I'm glad to hear that even when a fourth person is added the family, it is still acceptable to eat large amounts of ice-cream! :)
Adorable pictures! Love seeing these two precious boys next to each other :)
Post a Comment