
From the minute Sarah walked in the door, Camden wouldn't let her sit down. They played "hockey" around the living room (Camden's current favorite pastime) for at least an hour, read lots of books, had a yummy lunch and I got to bring Sarah down to the new house to show her the progress! Lots had been done since she was last here to help!
Here we are when they were here for Thanksgiving...
During Camden's nap, Sarah and I made some playdough from scratch! I was so proud of myself, even though Sarah organized and pretty much did the whole thing! :) We even created the dyes from various edible things (boiled down blueberries and Tumeric - I don't even know what that is, but it worked!) She found the recipe here.
Camden was SOOO excited when he woke up from his nap. We had a great time playing with our new playdough and he's still enjoying it today! :)
Thanks so much for making the trip to come see us, Aunt Sarah! We miss you already!
Wednesday also happened to be Camden's half birthday! I can't believe I have a two and a half year old! He helped me make a cake today and has been singing Happy Birthday to himself the last few days!
Here he is helping me in the kitchen...
Camden's half birthday cake for his half birthday! :)
Our excited boy!
Trying to show how old he is!
Some recent milestone's for Camden:
- Counts to 18 (I had no idea he could do this!)
- Knows all the letters of the alphabet
- Sleeping much better
- Down to one nap a day
- Very good with Micah
- Will sit and read books for an hour at a time (by himself or with one of us!)
- Finally stays in the church nursery by himself!!
- Usually uses please and thank you
- Can throw an incredible temper tantrum
- Obsessed with all things related to sports
- Poops on the potty every night, but refuses to wear big boy undies yet!
4 comments:
Sounds like a fun day with Sarah! That's cool how you dyed the playdoh! Love the half birthday cake. I'll have to sing to him tomorrow when I come over.... :)
Yay! I had so much fun too! Can't wait to come back again soon.
Great post, Linds! It looks like a fun day with Sarah, and I'm so proud of my grown-up nephew! Happy Half-birthday, Camden!
Happy 1/2 Birthday, Camden! Cute half cake!
Post a Comment