Poor little teething boy...he's cut both of his bottom middle teeth, but he's still gnawing away on that finger and in a lot of pain.
We walked down to our new house and played baseball in the street :)
This is how Camden sometimes tries to catch the ball. He thinks he's so good he doesn't need to look!
New windows :)
Cute little guy in the stroller...
After our fun walk, our friends stopped by for a spontaneous visit!
Just a couple weeks apart!
It was a wonderful day all around and we are loving the sunshine!!!
5 comments:
Linds,
It is so fun watching the progress on your house. Mark and I cannot wait to be in a position to have more than a few hundred square feet and we wold love a reno project...so we are living vicariously! Thank you!
I was wondering if the boys hats were made by you, a family member, or if you got them somewhere? They are so simple and classic. I had trouble finding a hat for Behr this past winter (and already looked for next) that wasn't over the top crazy patterned, design, animal ears, etc.
Super long comment...finally coming to a close!
Thanks for your comment, Shannon! We've had so much fun with the house and it's finally starting to look like a real home again! Can't wait to move in this summer!
Yes, both of the boys hats in these pictures were handknit. My mother-in-law knit Camden's and a mom of one of our students made Micah's. I'm a huge fan of homemade hats - we get SO much use out of them and they are way cuter than what you find in the stores! I could ask my Mother-in-law for the pattern if you're a knitter! Let me know!
the house is looking sooooooo good!!! AHH!!!! SOOOOO CLOSE!!!! ANd the pictures of your precious little ones... well they take the cake.
SO cute!
I still can't get over you living on Peg Shop Road! Seeing pictures of playing baseball in the street makes it a little more real though!!!
The house looks AMAZING too! :)
Post a Comment