Wow, I'm such a blog slacker these days. Sorry! Usually when I slack off it's because I feel like I'm SO busy I just don't have time to sit down, but this time it's because I feel like I have nothing exciting going on to report. How those real bloggers do it, writing every day, amazes me. I don't think I'll ever be that good. Oh well.
We had fun celebrating little Ember's first birthday last week with many of our friends here on campus. Here are a few pics from the first outdoor BBQ of the season!
Camden and Linden in the gator...
Indira putting the moves on Jordan...
My little munchkin...
Tom and Molly with the birthday girl...
Bria and Micah...
Love that face...
Scott spent some time this weekend cleaning up the yard at the new house...the meadow behind our house is completely flooded...looks like we have lakefront property!
Cleaning up...
We now have shelves in our pantry!
Our beautiful built-in bookshelves (we can rearrange the spacing of the shelves)...I love it!
A true sign that a little boy has been playing in the house...
Our new wood floor in the dining room area...wishing we could have put it across through the living room too, but it just wasn't in the budget... :(
Dining into kitchen...
Things are coming along! We still have a ton to do, but we're getting somewhere! I'll try to blog again soon...no more slacking!
2 comments:
the house is looking amazing. !!!!! oh my!!!! and your boys... always amazing. :)
LOVE it! That blue kitchen is gorgeous...
Post a Comment