Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Good Week

We've had a good week so far this week.  On Monday we had a little playdate with my other stay-at-home mommy friend on campus.  It's so fun to see Camden and his friends play together - learning to share, using their imagination, attempting to work out arguments.  It certainly isn't always easy, but they are getting much better.  On Tuesday we explored a new (to us) gymnastics place in Concord.  We went to the open gym at Flipz with my good friend Amy and her daughter.  I'm kicking myself for not discovering this place sooner!   Jumpy house, huge trampolines, gymnastics bars...everything you can imagine.  I paid $5 for Camden to run around in there for an hour and it may have been the best $5 I've ever spent!!!  Amy and I brought the kids to Chili's for lunch afterwards because kids ate FREE on Tuesday!  Such fun!!!
Today I brought Micah to a well-child check-up and left Camden with my parents for the morning.  I got to listen to MY music on the car (instead of Raffi and Sesame Street) and had fun showing Micah off to Dr. T!  She was soooo impressed by him physically, verbally and socially.  It's pretty exciting to see fast he's growing and how much he's learning recently.  Pulling himself up on everything, walking around holding just one of our fingers, repeating lots of sounds over and over.  He is in the 90%ile for both height and head circumference and 70%ile for weight. 

And amidst all this fun Camden has been potty training!!  He's doing an incredible job and it all was way easier than I expected.  He was ready and we are SO proud of him!!!

Here are some pictures from Flipz!
  A blur - this is what most of the photos from our time at Flipz looked like!  At least he got lots of exercise!
 Micah wanted to play too!
 Fun!
 Brothers...
 Camden was fearless!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks fun! Corbin loves going to Gymnastics but unfortunately it's more than $5 here! But we have another jump around fun zone place that is only $5. Good luck with the potty training. It's a wild ride. I was not expecting some of the things that happened.

Amy Mak said...

Adorable! And yes, so much fun...we'll do it again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...