We had a great time visiting with both sides of Scott's family during our trip to Ohio. Scott's parents both grew up there (they were high school sweethearts! :) and their parents and most of their siblings still live there. There is one aunt/uncle and their children (Scott's cousins) who live in Arizona and I hadn't ever met most of them before even though I've been in the family
forever it seems! I feel like I knew Scott's cousin Jay and his wife
Sarah thanks to the blogging world, and it was SO fun to see our little boys get to know each other in real life! Camden and Noah got along great and we can't wait to see them again! We celebrated Grandma and Grandpa Erickson's 60th Wedding Anniversary and 80th Birthdays! What an incredible milestone for both of them! They had a rockin' reception and it was so special to have the whole family together. We also enjoyed a few fun visits with the Allenby side of the family - lots of great food, swimming, wiffle ball...we miss them all already!
Here are Grandma and Grandpa Erickson at their reception...
 |
| Nancy's Pic |
Our little fam at the reception...
 |
| Jenna's Pic |
Camden and Noah...
Pop being a super grandfather...as always!
We had lots of special time with Brian and Sarah and Ashley and Jeff...
Camden loved playing basketball with the big boys!
Food and Family...what could be better?
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kerry's...
Camden and our cousin, Jill...
The boys had a blast sleeping in a hotel!!! Such a special treat!
The long drive to Ohio was definitely worth it! I'm so lucky to have such a great extended family that I married into!
No comments:
Post a Comment