Friday, September 23, 2011

Catch Up...

We have been busy, busy, busy around here lately...but still finding plenty of time for fun and adventure!  Here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately...

Playing with trucks in the yard...
 My new chalkboard that I made with materials and lots of help from my mother-in-law!  Chalkboard spray paint is amazing!

 My funny little almost-one-year-old!
 Wrestling in the kitchen!
 Matching jammies...
 Camden worked very hard helping Daddy spread woodchips on the area around our swingset!  These two boys LOVE projects!

 He makes the funniest faces...
 We had fun watching Daddy's first home soccer game on Wednesday.  Here's Camden hanging out with Tucker (who used to hang out at my soccer fields with his Dad who coached me in high school...funny how everything seems to come full circle!).
 Micah and Morgan (another girl I've known most of her life).  So fun that our boys have such great teenagers to grow up around!
 I'm telling you...this kid can dribble a soccer ball so well.  Watch out world!
 Resting in the shade of the Gator...

 We had Paigey and the twin boys over to play (with their mom's Amy and Kate) yesterday.  Even though this is a little blurry, I think it's so cute how Camden and Paige are taking such good care of little Leo.
Sometimes when I want to pull my hair out from the stress of raising two very high-energy boys, I look at these pictures and am reminded what a wonderful life we live.  I have so much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! What a great picture into your beautiful life! I can tell it's really fall up there... I can't believe the picture of Micah dribbling! I"m so glad you got some time for yourself today. I can't tell you how much I wish I was there to swoop in and be Super Auntie for a morning so you could do that more often... *Sigh* Well, just know I'm thinking of you guys each and every day.
xoxo,
c

Cindy said...

GREAT photos, Linds! Micah is really getting to the age where they can have fun together! I don't know how you keep up with them, but am glad you have a great community of friends around and that we can be so close! Looking forward to Micah's birthday party! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...