I'm having a hard time figuring out what season it is here in NH. Generally by late September it is full-fledged fall. And there are moments when it seems like fall has finally arrived. Many leaves have fallen off the trees already. Colors are starting to pop. But it has been unusually warm. The last couple days here have been nearly 80˚! The mosquitoes are horrible and Scott and I are both anxious for the first frost! I know a few months from now I'll be wishing for summer weather again, but right now I want to wear sweaters and sweatshirts and cozy up by the woodstove. I'm ready for fall, but I have to say, it's been nice having a slow transition and enjoying these last few days of summer.
This weekend, Camden and Micah had a blast playing in a huge leaf pile at Nan and Pop's house! These pictures are deceptive though, because it was hot out! Even the (Great) Grandpa Allenby got in on the fun!
Yesterday, my friend Molly and I brought our kids to the beach for one last hurrah! We were the only people there and it was absolutely gorgeous!
"How big is Micah?...Soooooo big!"
Linden and Camden...
Brothers...
The water is still really refreshing!
Rain and colder weather is heading our way. Goodbye summer! I'll miss you!
1 comment:
Great pics! The look they are giving each other on the life guard stand is a riot! Wish so much I could have slipped out of work and joined the fun! Such beautiful days I'm missing!! Can hardly stand it!
Post a Comment