Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blessed

On this Thanksgiving day, and always, I'm thankful for...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for you too! I'm glad you all had a good day celebrating with family. We missed you all a ton, but we had a really nice day too.

Cindy said...

Love the photos you chose and the sentiments! I'm just sorry I passed on that nightly habit! It sure looks delicious, but tsk,tsk, you are bad!! :) We are thankful for you too and for your family and your extended family and that we all live so close!
Love, Mom

Lisa Logan said...

LOVED these pictures! I really think you guys live such a sweet, charmed life surrounded by family, beautiful nature, and adorable kids. One of these days we really are going to come up for a visit--I think we'd have a great time together...and it would scratch my baby itch... :)

Amy Mak said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...