We eat a lot of yogurt in this house. Micah's favorite food is yogurt with frozen blueberries in it and since he only eats about 5 things, we have that at least once a day. I'm on a yogurt and granola kick (i know...i'm so healthy. This helps to offset my huge bowl of ice cream every night) and Scott and Camden both eat yogurt every day as well. Yogurt is not the cheapest food, especially when you buy organic. We try to buy organic as often as possible, and although we can't afford to buy every type of food organic, yogurt is one thing that we always do.
Free Yogurt! :)
If you are someone who buys stoneyfield often, open an account on their webpage and take the two minutes to enter the codes and it pays off! :)

On another note, I received an AARP card in the mail a couple days ago with my name on it. Seriously?!?! I mean, I know I just turned twenty-nine and a half and am starting to finally feel like an adult (sometimes...), but I'm not quite ready to join the American Association of Retired Persons. Sorry, Betty!
2 comments:
Haha, that AARP card cracks me up!
Ok, that's hilarious - the AARP card, I mean. Free yogurt? I'm opening an account! And I think I need to bring you some granola...better yet, let's cook this week. Granola and cinnamon rolls!
Post a Comment