Camden pretending to be asleep in the stroller. This kid refuses to look at a camera and smile like a normal person. Oh well. Maybe someday when he's 15 or 25 or something.
| Thanks for the cute hat, Aunt Amy and John! |
Mr. Independent didn't want to ride in the stroller.
The meadow had flooded and then froze - we debated whether we were up for the adventure or not.
We're so crazy! :)
The river was super high and we barely made it across the swinging bridge.
Our house is hiding out between those two visible houses through the tress. If you look closely you can see the awful green color (we are painting our house this summer! Yahoo!). How lucky are we that this is our back yard?!?! Amazing.
Camden loves to "skate." His squishy hat saved him from cracking his head open a couple times. We had a couple close calls!
School starts again tomorrow for Scott, and although I'm kindof-almost-alittlebit ready for more of a routine, I've loved every second of our vacation together as a family of four.
2 comments:
Glad you liked the hat! I couldn't resist getting it, it was too cute!
Fun! Love that you're having these great family moments. I love that swinging bridge...it's been too long since I've taken a walk across it.
Post a Comment