Holidays are so much more fun now that we have kids. We've spent lots of time in the last couple of weeks crafting and coloring and painting and the boys had a great time making and handing out cards on Valentine's Day...
I cut hearts out of paper that they had painted on their easel...
For some reason I can't get this picture to rotate, but this is a card Camden made for his friend, Paige. See the "I Love You" near the bottom?!?! He's learning to write!!!!
Here's part of Camden's card for me. He wrote "Mom!"
And he signed his name on the back...can you tell? haha. Some of the letters are recognizable!
Scott bought me these beautiful earrings from Seed & Sky - gorgeous handmade jewelry made by Kelcey - my sister's best friend. You should check it out! I have two pairs now and I love them! Thanks, Hubby! I was so surprised! xoxo
On a side note, I've been wanting boots for about 5 years now and have never owned a pair. That has just changed! I got $120 boots for $40 with free shipping! YAHOO!!! I'm know they're not the greatest boots in the world, but I'm really excited about them! Scott and I went out on a belated Valentine's date last night and I wore my new boots and earrings and felt very hip! :)
Can I pull it off?

3 comments:
That outfit is killer! You can totally pull it off. So glad to see them...twins???! And yes, V-Day is so much more fun with kids. Great earrings...good job, Scott!
Don't know why it says, "Contact Amy." ?
I love the boots!!
Post a Comment