Camden had an amazing craft day at school that parents were invited to. We made ginger bread houses, decorated an ornament, strung cranberries, made a bracelet for Clara for Christmas and lots of other creative and fun crafts that we were able to bring home. Camden and I had a great time together and we had no shortage of pre-school aged Christmas decorations around the house!
Check out this focus!
Pretty cute and happy kiddos...
Showing off his cranberries... :)
Bracelet materials for Clara...
A snowman...can you tell?
We had a wonderful special morning with our dear family friend (Kathy went to college with my parents and I've known her my entire life...and NOW her daughter is married to my cousin! So we're family friends AND relatives!). Kathy came over and helped us make some adorable Christmas gifts for the grandparents. Camden had a blast - Micah was sick and didn't want to participate. :(
Such concentration...
The pretty ornament that Camden decorated at school with two hard workers in the background!
One of the finished products!
The boys had a great time decorating cupcakes for Jesus' birthday!
Clara came over for Jesus' birthday party!
We also had fun making a paper Christmas chain and some beautiful paper snowflakes, but I didn't take pictures of those things, unfortunately. I'm not generally a very crafty person, so it's fun to have days at pre-school and crafty friends offer to do stuff with me and my kids. I always have a blast, and hope to do more things like this throughout the year.






.jpg)

1 comment:
Kids bring out the craft in most of us, don't they? They make it so much more fun! Still need to learn how to make that monkey bread...or maybe I don't :) Good to see you today!
Post a Comment