"Bepa
I love you
I miss you
Hi Ami
<3 Camden"
After leaving the hospital we headed over to the Montshire Museum. The boys love this little science museum and because we have a pass (thanks Nan and Pop!) it's great to just go for an hour and not feel like we have to spend the whole day there. It turned out to be packed because so many kids were off of school for MLK day, and I felt like I was waddling around trying to keep up with the boys the whole time, but they had a great time and I know it's so good for them to explore and learn new things and play in new environments. Just not sure how much longer in this pregnancy I'm going to have the energy to go on adventures like this without Scott's help!After leaving the Montshire, we stopped in Hanover at Ramunto's for some slices of pizza. Micah fell out of his chair and face planted on the ground and spilled his pizza all over the floor. The poor little guy was already so over tired, so rather than picking up the food immediately (there was no one else in our section) I just tried to calm him down. A couple minutes later this nice man came over with a couple of napkins and a paper plate and picked up our mess for us. He was just a regular customer who saw what happened and wanted to help. I probably looked like an absolute mess - hugely pregnant with a screaming toddler on my lap and another child talking my ear off...but he was so kind and just picked it all up for me before heading out the door and carrying on with his day. Little things like this restore my faith in the world. There really are so many good, nice, thoughtful people out there. Sometimes it's hard to remember when there is so much pain and violence and evil on the news, but I like to remember the little things and be extra thankful to people who do small things to make someone else's life easier.
The boys fell asleep on the way home. Another successful adventure under our belts. How am I ever going to do this with three kids in tow? Oh man...





5 comments:
Great post Linds! So sorry about Micah's mishap. Glad someone nice helped you out. Successful day all around! Good job!
Linds - love reading your blog. Sounds like a fun, busy, sweet day. I know what you mean about how will you do such things with 3 kiddos, but your little baby will be a sleepy newborn for awhile and a stroller is easier to push than carrying your baby in your belly, so don't worry! I have these same thoughts though! I love the kindness of that man - there is so much goodness in the world, and he blessed you, and God will bless him for such kindness, and God was showing His love to you in that moment too. Love it. The pic of your dad and Camden is so cute. I love how kids are always so proud of their work. Cute cute. I love all the pics - is that with your phone? Such great pictures! Sounds like a cool museum too!
Micah is looking so grown up these days...must be getting ready to be a big brother :) and I love seeing smiling pictures of your dad...I loved seeing him at soccer games because he was always so happy...makes me happy!
His writing is that of kindergartener + :) You're such a good mama!
Hey! Do you have a girl name picked out yet, or is that a secret? I have a little something that I wanted to make for her that I sell for Relay fundraisers, but I can put the finishing touches on it after she's born if it's a secret. Just a first letter is all I need! Hope you're enjoying the snowdays I bet you guys are having out that way! -Heather
Post a Comment