Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finals Week

Scott and I have been super busy finishing up the school year. It's hard to believe that next week at this time, we will be starting our three months of summer vacation!!! We are in the middle of exam week right now. Kids in our dorm are packing up their rooms and graduation is on Saturday! Yahoo!!!!

Here are some recent pictures...

Sporting the shades...

Saying "hi" to his buddy, Jordan!

Sitting with Isaac and Indira on a HUGE Twister board at the big Spring Fling Carnaval at our school...

Giving Daddy a hug...

Laughing with Mommy...

Camden loves playing with tennis balls these days! He's learning how to throw...it's pretty cute!

Playing in the yard...





Peek-a-boo!

4 comments:

B said...

I don't think Camden could GET any cuter! And in picture number three (the twister one) it kind of looks like he has a mohawk...and I think that might be a good look for him. So, I take back my first comment that he couldn't get any cuter, b/c now I think he can if he had a mohawk:)

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures, Linds! I hope you stop by the library on Friday, 'cause I need my Camden fix!
love,
C

Erin said...

Looks like your having a good last week of school. He sure is a cutie. We will be in Andover in Aug. and we will definitely have to get the little guys together!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!!

Enjoy the beginning of summer vacation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...