We've had some fun adventures over the last week since Camden started feeling better.
We went on a sled ride with Jordan in the woods behind our house...
Camden still loves climbing in his toy basket and piling all his toys in on top of him...
Last Saturday, Camden and I drove down to the North Shore and had a wonderful playdate with some friends! Jenna, Rachel and Rita all graduated from Gordon, but we actually didn't know eachother very well when we were in school. We all had many mutual friends and I knew them, and the men that they all eventually married, casually. Since graduating, we all got married and had little ones and through blogging and facebook (lots of mommy talk and helping eachother through various trials and issues we are facing as moms) I have become friends with them! We had a wonderful time, and I truely feel so blessed to have gotten to know them better. Now we're REAL friends and not just facebook friends! :)
Here are some pictures from our time together...
Rachel and Rita with their two little girls, Sydney and Kate...
Camden playing with Jenna's two year old daughter, Cora...
Rita entertaining the kiddos...
Group shot! Me and Camden, Rita and Kate, Jenna and Cameron and Cora, and Rachel and Sydney...
On a walk...
Splashing in mud puddles...
We had fun watching a Proctor Hockey game on Monday night...
Camden loves wearing my mittens...
We FINALLY bought Camden a booster seat at Target yesterday and he LOVES it! Such a big boy now!
We are SOOOOOOOO looking forward to going to FLORIDA in March! We are counting down the days. I bought Camden a new swimsuit and crocks at Target yesterday and he had so much fun running around the house that evening in his new gear! He's getting psyched for warmer weather too!
Camden playing in his toy corner. He's getting so much better at entertaining himself these days! YAHOO!
We woke up to a winter wonderland this morning and it still hasn't let up! It's beautiful out!
Ami and Bepa spent some time over here today! Camden always has fun with Ami!
Scott was sleepy after another EARLY morning with the little guy...
Looking at the snowy day in his diaper...cute! :)

Wearing Daddy's crocs!
After dinner we had fun playing outside as a family! Unfortunately, it started turning into a mix of rain and snow so we got a little wet!
Family!
Camden sat on a snowbank and watched Scott and I throw snowballs at various targets (Scott was definitely better than me). We had a fun night together!
Phew...that was quite a blog post. Hope everyone is having a great week!
2 comments:
Fun stuff! Glad I made it in! :) Thanks for the update!
Great post! So cute! Glad Camden is feeling better. Can I go to Florida with you???
Post a Comment