We had a wonderful Halloween weekend! On Friday, Camden, Micah and I joined the Proctor preschool and went trick-or-treating around campus. It's so fun to visit all the different offices and departments and spend some time with all his little buddies who he doesn't normally see during the day.
Camden and Paige...
Me and my boys...
Had to get a shot from the back...love the little tail and banana!
My other little monkey was fast asleep...
Linden and Camden riding the horse at my parents house...
Me and Molly with our little ones...
The boys in the boat...
Friday afternoon Scott and Camden carved our pumpkin!
*kiss*
Look at that cute little tail!
Sunday night we went trick-or-treating around town with Camden's friend Jordan! They were pretty darn cute together!
Halloween is so much fun when you have kids! And I'm not sure how we managed, but we got through the weekend with Camden only having about two bites of candy! He was great and I can't wait for Micah to be a little older so he and Camden can enjoy these special times together!
4 comments:
I love the boy's costumes, so cute! And impressive pumpkin carving!
Soooo cute!
I love the tail picture!!! So cute! Halloween is funny...kids love the candy, parents love the cute costumes (ok, and the candy too...). These are great pictures!
Adorable pictures! It is so cute that both of your boys were monkeys for Halloween :)
As always, I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment