My very handsome husband...
Our happy boy...
After a quick lunch, Camden convinced first Mama, and then Daddy, to play his favorite game..."Boing Mama! Boing on ball Dada!" (This game means that Scott (or I) sit on our exercise ball and bounce Camden up and down on it as high as we can - this game is much more fun with Daddy than it is with me...) I lay on the floor with Micah during this to see what his perspective is...kinda fun!
Resting with Daddy after lots of fun...
Gotta love the glowing ears... :)
And I'm not here to start a debate with anyone or tell you what is right or wrong when it comes to your child's sleep, but I will say that snuggling up with my baby in bed, feeling his breath on my face and his warm little body against mine is the best feeling in the world...the best part of each day.
Here's Micah with me today...
And Camden with me at just three weeks old...
Oh we just love our boys and our little family...Thankful for squeezing family time in even on a work day.
2 comments:
Great pictures Linds! I especially love the sleepy ones, of course. How wonderful that you can say that bedtime is the best part of your day! Love you and your boys (all 3 of them!)
xoxo,
c
Love this, Linds. Wow, I've been so behind! I want to go sledding with Camden! He's getting to love so many things! Great photos - especially of the sideways boing! Which I got to witness in person today for the first time. Daddy's setting a pretty high bar for entertainment... :)
Post a Comment