Micah is officially walking!!! He's been so close for so long, and totally just took off today. He's practically running already! Here's a picture that Nan snapped of him. I took a little video too that I'll try to post soon.
I have been SUCH a blog-slacker recently and I'm SO sorry. Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon. We're heading to our beloved Lake George tomorrow morning until Thursday with Scott's parents and Brian and Sarah - lots of sunny swim time awaits! Definitely won't be as relaxing as the old days with two kids to chase/worry about, but it will still be so wonderful!
And here's a recent favorite photo - have I mentioned that Scott is an amazing daddy?!?! :)
2 comments:
Wow, and I thought Hannah was an early walker at 10 1/2 months...good job, Micah!!
Love the photos!! Scott is a great daddy! And you're a great mom! Dad and I are so impressed! Have a great time at Lake George! We'll miss you!
Love, mom
Post a Comment