Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lake George #2

We are home from our mini-vacation to Lake George and are missing that beautiful spot so much already!  We had a great time swimming (Camden is getting so comfortable in the water!), sailing, playing games, hanging out with family and chasing our two crazy boys around the very un-childproofed house/property.  We couldn't have asked for better weather and although we were sad to leave, it was fun coming home to our new house!  Here are some pictures from the rest of our time at the lake.  Can't wait to go again next year!
Sailing with Uncle Brian...
 Sarah and Brian...
 Camden fell asleep on my lap sailing...I was pretty content in that moment!
 Camden with Nan and Pop at the dock...
My view from the hammock where I snuck away to read a few pages of The Help (I can't put it down)!
 I love the look Micah is giving Aunt Sarah!
 Nan and the boys...
 Camden loved this little raft we brought for Micah (Micah hated it!). 
Goodbye Lake George!  We love you!

4 comments:

conveyableflow said...

awesome. i'm jealous. love your reading spot and your cutie boys. (i hope i get another boy, too!)

Amy Mak said...

Beautiful (your shots are gorgeous...I need a good camera!!) And your suit is great - the Land's End purchase? We miss you guys too and can't wait to catch up when we get back, although G says that's when you're taking off for Ohio. Many good car stories to swap, I'm sure! See you soon...

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

You Lake George trip pictures always look amazing and make me miss New England!

Glad you guys had such a good time. And Caleb sleeping through sailing was adorable!

Lisa Logan said...

You should know that I've started working out my arms in large part because I think you just have great, toned arms...(probably from holding those adorable boys of yours...) :)

Random, but I had to pass it along...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...