For those of you who are my Facebook friends, you may have already seen some of these pictures, but I just
had to post the house update on the blog! We are all moved in and almost settled! YAHOO!!!! After a week of trying to find homes for everything and putting away boxes and taking trips back and forth to the dorm, we finally feel like we can sit back and enjoy our little home. Well, kind of. In reality there are still doors to paint, a peninsula counter to polyurithane, a kitchen wall to slap another coat of paint on, a woodstove corner to be finished off with bricks or tile (eeek! Which one should we use!) and the list goes on and on. BUT, the house is more than livable. In fact, we had our first friends over for dinner last night and had so much fun! Thank you, everyone, for the support and excitement you've shown us throughout this process. It's been fun, but it's also been absolutely exhausting. I posted an album of before/during/after photos on my facebook page that show the transformation a bit better (
click on this link to see the Facebook album), but here are some pictures of our nearly settled home! Enjoy! :)
 |
| Study/Playroom |
 |
| Study/Playroom |
 |
| Our purplish/gray bedroom room |
2 comments:
Lindsey, this is AMAZING!!! I am speechless. I can't wait to see it in person. :)
Beautiful! Color looks great at my house too :) Thank you!
Post a Comment