We had an amazing day on the lake today. Temperatures were in the mid-80's, the sun was shining, the kids were happy (busy and active and exhausting...but happy!) - a wonderful day all around! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from today...
 |
| Sailing! |
4 comments:
Wow! What beautiful pictures, Linds! I can't say I'm not jealous, but I'm really glad you're all having such a great time! Stu stayed over tonight and we had a gorgeous swim in Bradley this evening - we were the only ones there and the water was like glass, then home to a great supper on the porch with salad and homemade pesto out of the garden. Loving summer!!! So glad I checked your blog!
Love, mom
great pictures! we go to the lake in August, can't wait!
Linds! SOOOOO precious! EVERY one of these pictures! I'm sooo happy you are having a fabulous summer! How about we plan something for the fall to get together???
I'm jealous! Lake George is one of my favorite memories as a kid, even though I was only able to go once. We kept meaning to go back, but we just never made it. Tell everyone "hi", wish we could make it to see you all next month!
Post a Comment