After the excitement of thanksgiving, it was really nice to have a quiet family day on Sunday. We had a great time going to Colby Farm to pick out our Christmas tree. Although Scott and I can never seem to agree on a tree, and we seem to wander endlessly through the field of evergreens, there is something so fun about the experience. It took us a little longer than usual this year, but we found the perfect tree for our house. The boys had fun tromping through the snow looking for the best tree and, of course, the little Christmas hut at the end was a big hit. Free hot chocolate and candy canes are sure to make any three year old happy. They also have tons of cute little toys to play with, books by local authors for sale and a roaring fire in the fireplace! It definitely got us in the Christmas spirit (not that I needed any help...the big snow storm in October pushed me over the edge and I've been listening to Christmas music since then! Oops!).
Camden refused to open his eyes...little bugger.
Getting warm by the fire...
Candy cane face...
Our picture on the wall from two(?) years ago!
Playing with the singing snowman and santa toys...
Attempt at a family picture...
The boys were so excited to see the tree up in our house!
I know this isn't a great picture, but I couldn't not post the brotherly love!
3 comments:
Your house looks so incredibly adorable and cozy. I want to sit in front of your fire!
Fabulous. Yes, I think the experience makes a great one...versus the Wal-mart parking lot :) Love the house. Can't wait to play and enjoy the magic!
Great post, as always and the photos are adorable (just found it - I'm a few days behind!). The boys are at such a fun age for all the magic of Christmas! So glad we live close and can be a part of the holidays together! (And yes, I guess you do need some hip sunglasses! Too funny!)
Love, mom
Post a Comment